Here’s where you’ll find diane c taylor fused glass / diane’s fused glass:
– Cactus Wren Artisans / Studio S’Evans, 2740 S. Kinney Rd (in Cat Mountain Station), open every day 9 to 4 (winter hours); 9 to 3 (summer hours, May 1 – Oct. 1) , jewelry for men and women, saguaro ornaments, tiles/coasters, some framed pieces and a variety of bowls. See: cactuswrenartisans.net.
-The Red Door Gallery, 10 Plaza Road, Tubac, www.thereddoorgallery.com, saguaro ornaments/sun catchers only
– Laurel Gallery, 2805 Hungary Rd. laurelgallery.net/, watermelon plate only
And not to forget:
Besides working with fused glass, I have in the past maintained my journalistic side: www.sonoranartsnetwork.net
Also occasional articles for a Tucson magazine Zócalo (articles about the Heart of Tucson Art Spring Open Studio Tour (April 2016), about the restoration of a Ted DeGrazia mural at a home (October 2016), about The Loft Film Fest (November 2016). the Tucson Rodeo Parade Museum (February 2017), Merchant’s Garden (April 2017), Otherworldly (September 2017), about Tucson astronomy artists, and Spacefest (June 2018). I expect to write for this publication periodically.
– Sonoran Glass School Gallery, 633 W. 18th St., open Mon.-Fri., 9 to 5, sonoranglass.org – bowls, tiles, Rainbow Rattlesnakes
– Cerrillos Station, 15B First Street, open Mon.-Sat., 10 to 5:30, Sun., 11 to 5, mostly jewelry, purse hangers
– Southern Arizona Arts Guild Gallery, 7119 N. Oracle Rd., Tucson. The gallery still exists, but I’ve taken a break, effective July 2, 2017.
– Cactus Wren Artisans at Monterey Court, 505 W. Miracle Mile, Tucson – The co-op closed at this location on Feb. 24, 2017, but Monterey Court and its music, café and bar continue.
– Tucson Gift Gallery (formerly: Tucson Artistic Gifts), 423 N. 4th Ave. https://www.facebook.com/TucsonGiftGallery – physical store closed end of May 2016
– Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort Gift Shop, 5501 N. Hacienda del Sol Rd, www.haciendadelsol.com/gift-shop/gift-shop.htm – southwestern tiles, framed picture (sold)
Roxie’s Consignment , 2741 N. Campbell, open Mon-Sat., www.roxiesconsignment.com/ – bracelets only – Out of business — Every artist’s nightmare: my consignment pieces, gone with the wind because of store owner’s bankruptcy.