Here’s where you’ll find diane c taylor fused glass / diane’s fused glass:
– Cactus Wren Artisans / Studio S’Evans, 2740 S. Kinney Rd (in Cat Mountain Station), open every day 9 to 4 (winter hours); 9 to 3 (summer hours, May 1 – Oct. 1) , jewelry for men and women, saguaro ornaments, tiles/coasters, some framed pieces and a variety of bowls. See: cactuswrenartisans.net.
– Sonoran Glass School Gallery, 633 W. 18th St., open Mon.-Fri., 9 to 5, sonoranglass.org – bowls, tiles, Rainbow Rattlesnakes
-The Red Door Gallery, 10 Plaza Road, Tubac, www.thereddoorgallery.com, saguaro ornaments/sun catchers only
– Laurel Gallery, 2805 Hungary Rd. laurelgallery.net/, watermelon plate only
And not to forget:
Besides working with fused glass, I have in the past maintained my journalistic side: www.sonoranartsnetwork.net
Also occasional articles for a Tucson magazine Zócalo (articles about the Heart of Tucson Art Spring Open Studio Tour (April 2016), about the restoration of a Ted DeGrazia mural at a home (October 2016), about The Loft Film Fest (November 2016). the Tucson Rodeo Parade Museum (February 2017) and Merchant’s Garden (April 2017). I expect to write for this publication periodically.
– Cerrillos Station, 15B First Street, open Mon.-Sat., 10 to 5:30, Sun., 11 to 5, mostly jewelry, purse hangers
– Southern Arizona Arts Guild Gallery, 7119 N. Oracle Rd., Tucson. The gallery still exists, but I’ve taken a break, effective July 2, 2017.
– Cactus Wren Artisans at Monterey Court, 505 W. Miracle Mile, Tucson – The co-op closed at this location on Feb. 24, 2017, but Monterey Court and its music, café and bar continue.
– Tucson Gift Gallery (formerly: Tucson Artistic Gifts), 423 N. 4th Ave. https://www.facebook.com/TucsonGiftGallery – physical store closed end of May 2016
– Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort Gift Shop, 5501 N. Hacienda del Sol Rd, www.haciendadelsol.com/gift-shop/gift-shop.htm – southwestern tiles, framed picture (sold)
Roxie’s Consignment , 2741 N. Campbell, open Mon-Sat., www.roxiesconsignment.com/ – bracelets only – Out of business — Every artist’s nightmare: my consignment pieces, gone with the wind because of store owner’s bankruptcy.